Your business isn’t one-dimensional and our services aren’t either.
We know the pieces that are involved in successfully creating and running a business, that’s why we want to offer you a multitude of services to help you get it up-and-running, get it operating smoothly, or get it growing.
RECORD KEEPING & ADMINISTRATION
- Basic Entries of Transactions: Tracking receipts, entering bills, creating invoices, etc.
- Account Reconciliations: Bank Accounts, Credit Cards, Paypal, etc.
- GST/PST/HST submissions: Regular submissions to CRA and Minister of Finance
- Basic Reports: Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss, Accounts Receivable/Payable
- Recommendations on beneficial business services upon request
Includes Free Subscription to Quickbooks Online and ReceiptBank upon request
- Basic Payroll Services – including Paystubs, T4s, ROEs
- Direct Deposit payments
- Includes Free Subscription to Payment Evolution upon request
Online paystub checker service available for employees
- Collecting Payments from Clients
- Periodic reminders to clients for up to 90 days (or less) past invoice date
- Past the 90 days, the collections responsibility falls back to the business owner
- Tracking bill deadlines, making regular payments before due dates
- Minimize cheque payments
Authorization methods available
CONSULTING & FACILITATING
- Consulting session to review financial statements with a Correcords Agent
- Quarterly review
- Recommendations on better businesses practices
Additional Services Facilitation
- Tax Planning: maximize your tax efficiency and liability
- Accounting: personal and corporate returns, and audits
- Financial Planning: investments, financial goals, and future plans
- Marketing Support: brand identity, advertising campaigns, website set ups, remodelling, graphic design, copy writing, and social media
- IT Support: technical support, domains, and software
- Legal Services: recommendations on business legalities
- Business Coaching: increase profits, leadership, hiring/firing, buying/selling, business psychology, and business philosophy
- Budget Planning Meetings
- Board Meetings
- Other Staff Meetings
Many businesses keep record of their transactions on paper, making payments by cheque and storing financial information in filing cabinets. These methods are effective but not overly efficient, as there are faster ways of handling financial information and daily transactions.
Our team will help you with the transition.